We are serious about maintaining the strictest standards when it comes to your privacy and the security of the information and data you provide to Market Street Funders. We use industry leading encryption protocols and other advanced tools to ensure the security of your data.
Updated as of January 1, 2015
This privacy statement describes how Market Street Funders collects and uses the personal and business information you provide on our Web site: www.marketstreetfunders.com. It also describes the options available to you regarding our use of your personal and business information.
Collection and Use of Personal Information - we collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, etc.
- Financial Information such as bank account numbers, types of accounts, bank statements, etc.
- Social Security Number
- Business Information such as company name, company size, business type, etc.
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system - we use this information to:
- Satisfy your request for financing
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products
- Send you requested product or service information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based upon your interests
We will share your personal and business information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do NOT sell your personal information to third parties.
We may provide your personal and business information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as financing your business or supporting our efforts to search for successful financing solutions. These companies are authorized to use your personal and business information only as necessary to provide these services.
We may also disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
- If Market Street Funders is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal and business information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so
Again, we DO NOT share your personal or business information with other companies so that they can market their products or services to you.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Our Web pages contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Site includes links to other Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Market Street Funders. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Web site you visit.
The security of your personal and business information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as personal and business information) on our application forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal and business information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will retain your information for as long as your relationship is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to permanently and irrevocably terminate your relationship or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in the information provided to us) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing or email us at the address below:
Market Street Funders
3411 Silverside Road
Weldin Building, Suite 100
Wilmington, DE 19810